Crafts

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Introduction


Hi, my name is Leeann. I am a working mom. I am a full time Kindergarten teacher, wife and mother of one. I am a novice when it comes to crafts but I love trying new things. I enjoy planting flowers and piddling around in our flower beds. I do traditional and digital scrapbooking. One of my favorite things to do is making invitations and photo cards. I also like to organize and decorate. I am a Christian and am continually trying to deepen my relationship with Christ. I suffered from postpartum depression, OCD and anxiety after having my son. I tried dealing with it for a year before getting help. It was a dark and difficult time in my life. After being prescribed anti-depressants and seeking God more than ever before, my life was becoming the life I felt it should have been. As my relationship with God grew stronger so did my relationship with my husband and son. Through this process, I have learned to seek God first in everything I do, keep on dreaming and moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment